Saturday, January 13, 2007

Your Turn

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Anyone but a telemarketer.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? When I shop with kids, rarely unless I happened to get a spot by the cart return (or the nice person helps me out) When without kids – yes.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the setting. Usually an observer.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? For a few days maybe. I can make fire and I could probably kill something, I would worry about shelter.

5. Do you like to ride horses? When I have had the chance yes. Always hate the soreness the next day(s).

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, counseled a couple times too.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? The Game of Life.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Well since I am taken, I would have to ward off any advances. But I would certainly entertain a fantasy or two.

9. Are you judgemental? Unfortunately it goes with the territory of my job and I have a hard time shaking it in real life.

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Yes, if they didn't include sacrifice of a child ...

11. Are you continuing your education? Formally, no. But there is always something to learn.

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes, and I have been told I have a good eye.

13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab? I have thought about this for a day now, definitely my kids and My Honey. Other than that? I dunno

14. How often do you read books? As often as possible. Not as much as I would like

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Mostly the past, sometimes the future, not enough about the present (look a the balance of my checkbook.)

16. What is your favorite children's book? Right now, The Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton. All her books are great.

17. How tall are you? 5' 8

18. Where is your ideal house located? Of places I know, Chelan, WA. Of places I have seen pictures of; one of those huts about 50 yards out on the ocean.

19. Last person you talked to? My son. He wanted to know if we had any band aids

20. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Too many years 3 I think

21. What are the keys on your key chain for? One key chain for the kid-car (just the car key) one for the Jeep (just the car key) and one for everything else.

22. What did you do last night? Nothing. spent some time with the family, went to bed, read a book. for one more day Interesting read

23. Where is your current pain at? Always low back.

24. Do you like mustard? On a sandwich or cooked with ham. Plain, not spicy crap

25. Do you like your Mom and Dad? (this sounds bad) they both have their good qualities.

26. How long does it take you in the shower? As long as I can

27. What movie do you want to see right now? Austin Powers – a friend of mine did a recent impression of Fat Bastard and I need to see the rest of the movie “GET IN MAH BELLY!!”

28. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? Lotion? Never heard of such a thing.

29. What will you do for New Year's? Nothing.

30. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Didn't see it, probably not going to find out.

31. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.

32. What's the first letter of your middle name? K

33. Who did you vote for on American Idol? Wouldn't have voted if I had watched it.

34. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? Lately? 4 if I am lucky. What I need is at least 9 or more but that is about 10 years away.

35. Do you like Care Bears? Not really

36. Do you know how to play poker? Yep. Used to partake in a poker night (on Sundays) “dime me dime one more time me” (In memory of Papa Ray)

37. Do you wear your seat belt? Always

38. What do you sleep in? Shirt (long sleeved this time of year) and some kind of pants

39. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Yeah, but only the sex crimes about 10 years ago got national attention.

40. Is your tongue pierced? Never.

41. Who is the funniest person you know? Today, the Fat Bastard impersonator(#27)

42. Do you like funny or serious people better? Depends.

43. Did you eat a cookie today? Does a double chocolate Pirouette by Pepperidge Farms count? I had 4 today.

44. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Nope I swear in English only, wish I knew some foreign language cuss words sometimes.

45. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Don’t even know how. I would probably pay tho.

46. When was the last time you said "I love you" and meant it? Today to my kids and Honey.

47. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring? Lately on ring. Surprising how many less calls I miss!

48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? Not really.

No comments: