Friday, January 26, 2007

What the ...

We are opening presents on Saturday night at the chalet. I hear my son say "What the what?" Its his new catch phrase. "What the what?" I think I brought it home from work with me.

So he is opening presents saying this phrase and then once he says "What the hell?" OOPS! Whose kid is that? My brother-in-law D and I laugh but don't say anything to him (maybe it will go away). A few minutes later I hear it again (and so does everyone else) "WHAT THE HELL?" as he opens another gift. This time the whole room laughs, including me. I pull him to the side, get down to his level and tell him that "it's not okay to say that, I know I am laughing at you, but that's not okay. "

I catch myself saying "what the hell?" several times in the next few days. I really need to watch my language!

No comments: