Friday, January 12, 2007

Energizer bunny

This thing just keeps going and going. The supervisor job is back up for grabs. I completed my testing as I had planned and then the position was re-posted. "We want to take advantage of a group of interviewers since they will be here and we have so many openings." Sounds politically correct doesn't it? this is probably where I walk a fine line so I had better quit while I am ahead.

Suffice it to say I am back in the running, so I have been researching interview questions to be prepared. I have the hardest time with it. I also sat and talked with someone I have worked with for years that has tested for several positions recently and he had great advice.

Kids: Bubba just hasn't quite recovered from the wind storm yet. The power went out and he has been stressed about it ever since. He was a total cling-on the next two days. He would not leave my side. Literally he was within a couple INCHES for 2 days. I was so ready to go back to work.

How is work? There is NO traffic at 2:30 in the morning. But it is dark. And cold. And slow. I am so loaded on caffeine by 9 it is scary. I need to cut back already. I bought decaf coffee to take into work so I can make a pot of 50/50 next week instead of the strong stuff. Ease off it. Don't think I would ever give it up again. I really need something to be addicted to and alcohol is such a bad idea. Tasty and effective, but a bad idea.

No comments: