Tuesday, May 01, 2012

What we've been working on


This is going to be the pool area. I used to have garden boxes here, but they have gone largely unused for the past few years, except for mud-pie-making and hole-digging. I'm pretty sure the kids will find another dirt pile they can play in. My Honey worked really hard leveling each one of those blocks and it looks great. Unfortunately he's only about 1/3 of the way done.


The top photo was taken from under the deck in the bottom photo. The original plan was to move the dog kennel over to this space. My hope is that it still gets moved there. My Honey is thinking it might be nice to have our outdoor patio-area in this space. ... I'm going to have to see how it all comes together after the pavers are down. Either way, we will finally have an outdoor patio space in the back yard and I got to get some fun chairs for it.

Lets have a party!!

No comments: