Monday, May 07, 2012

Here comes May

Technically May has already started, hasn't it? I wish I was posting pictures of Nacho Libre Mexican Wrestling and a demolition derby, unfortunately I had to stay home and work this weekend. I hope my sisters had a great time!!

Work was "eh". Once upon a time Apple Blossom used to be a big deal, now its just "eh". The festival stuff was nice; music in the park, all the fun arts and craft and crap-food vendors, the carnival (which we skipped) and parades all used to lead up to a couple crazy nights of boozing it up and cruising. Not anymore. And I'm alright with that.

While I was away, the mouse didn't play. He worked. My Honey finished this partial retaining wall.

Hopefully where the cage-looking thing is will be our patio in a few weeks.
Where the dirt is will be the pool by the end of the month.

Thankfully this morning I was able to get out for a walk. 6 miles. Hannah is home from school sick, but grandpa was willing to sit with her for an hour and a half so I could take the dog and myself out. It was a really nice, short sleeved shirt and shorts morning. I sure like Spring.

No comments: