Tuesday, January 06, 2015

What day is it?

So yesterday just slipped by me. I had trouble day-sleeping, then finally was deep in sleep when my alarm went off. Found out that Hannah might have pink eye so I needed to take her to the Dr. after school - Walk in clinic is always a fun time in the late afternoon... Then to the pharmacy and home to make dinner and off to work. So -- no journaling, no walk. I keep thinking I might do the journaling at work, but I am afraid I might get caught - as in someone will walk into the break room, see me typing and want to know what I'm writing about... It could happen! Ya, and monkeys might fly out my ass. AND, the journal prompts are all messed up, so I have a lot of excuses, but this one is the real one: 

"our intuitive, creative brains (and hearts) adore ink on paper." I think that's the real reason. I like writing on paper. That's what I spent last year doing.


When I create from my heart…
When I create from my head…
The difference between creating from my heart and my head is…
What I’ve learned about heart vs. head creating is…

No comments: