Monday, October 22, 2012

Out and about


I had to travel to the county seat today. That's it. Right there. The whole thing.

Somehow, our address was marked as "no such number" so a new set of license plates were returned to the auditors office. No biggie, and aside from the rain, it wasn't too bad of a drive. Since I was headed to BFE, I thought I would take the dog and see if we could find ourselves some new scenery for a walk. We were successful, but had to cut it short because of travel time. So instead of a 4-6 mile walk, we only got 2. But it was COLD so I'm sure I burned twice as many calories, right? And we saw SNOW. Yeah. Stinking stuff. If the temperature continues to fall here in town, we could wake up to the white stuff tomorrow. WTH? It's barely mid-October. Oh well. Time to break out the cross country skis and/or snowshoes.

Poor little leaf. Surrounded by snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You live in a lovely place. Visited Washington a few times. Really like the PNW.

Rainey said...

I like it here, too. Although, honestly I don't know anything different.