Thursday, February 23, 2012

Runner

Well, the weather was warm, the sun was shining, I've been itching for an outdoor run for a couple weeks, so I did it. I'm gonna be a little sore tomorrow.

The dog and I definitely have some work to do as far as running together goes. The Lady In Orange definitely has some work to do as far as sharing the trail goes. And ... Well, I felt like I needed a third thing, but I'm stumped. Can't find one.

These pictures are mostly of the Porters Pond area. It's frequently underwater so it was cool to walk out to the normally-submerged parts and take some pictures of the shore.

Hockey, hockey, hockey this weekend! It's the Kiss My Ice tournament. Three games in 19 hours! I can't wait. My team has only played together once, but we'll do okay. It will be fun. I till keep you updated, of course.

No comments: