Thursday, January 12, 2012

This ....

I've decided to try and teach myself to knit.  I started around the first of December hoping to make at least one hat for Christmas. Six weeks or so later I'm still working on that hat. The other day I checked out a few books on knitting at the library and I found one called Yarn Bombing. I'm kind of itching to try it out. It reminded me of a trip to the Seattle area I took last year during an art festival. They had knitted stuff around trees in the park. It made me giggle and laugh out loud and feel happy all at once. Now I'm thinking maybe my little town needs a pick-me up ...?




I think it was all the bright colors that made me so happy and smiley. I wish I had taken a picture of the trees ... Thankfully, someone else did.

1 comment:

LSL said...

Super fun :)