Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sk8r boy


To top off the weekend, because yoga, show shoeing and hockey aren't enough, I went ice skating today. Bubba was invited to a ice skating birthday party so I hung out too. (He's loves to go to parties but hates to be left alone. He doesn't really need me there, just there.) It was a lot of fun and I wasn't nearly as embarrassed as I thought I would be. Maybe I will try the women's hockey league after all?

After the party Bubba and I met up with my new hockey pimp. Kidding, it was just a guy selling tickets on craigslist. Row 3. I cannot wait! The selfish part of me really wants all the tickets to myself, but we agreed to let Bubba go to one of the 4 games. Poo, I think I regret that now! I have a month to come to terms with it.

I also cleaned, and I mean CLEANED yesterday. It had been awhile. I haven't had company for a month or so... :) You think I am kidding? Not that I am expecting any but the living room was just so bad. The dog sheds, the dirt from outside, all that yuckiness. Glad to be rid of it. Although, I leave the house for a few hours and you'd never know how clean it was yesterday!

Oh yeah! The big news of the weekend is that Bubba pulled out a tooth! Notice the window in his smile. He has been pretty excited all weekend. Anyone and everyone has been shown where he pulled it from! He also got a too-short haircut. Oh well, its just hair. It will grow back.

No comments: