Sunday, March 22, 2009

Walt

I have a new friend. His name is Walt. He let me buy the shirt off his back and then he went into a dark hallway with me to take it off!

Last night at the WILD game there were fund-raising silent and live auctions to raise money for The Wellness Place, a local cancer support group organization. We originally bid in the silent auction on Miller's jersey, not because we know the kid, but because it's my maiden name. We didn't win that one. We did win the jersey off the mascot's back in the live auction! And, I remembered how much I love a good ol' auction! We used to go on a very regular basis but fell out of the habit after Bubba was born. So much fun! Maybe I will look into going more this year?

The game was great too! The WILD won. They are off to playoffs in April and we'll be there on both Friday and Saturday nights! I can't wait! Maybe I will wear my new giant size jersey!?


No comments: