Friday, March 20, 2009

12/346

I don't use the word "hate" too often. Or at least I don't think I do. So I searched my blog for the word "hate". Guess what? It appears only 12 times in 346 blogs. I didn't check the content (read each entry), but I would assume I really mean it when I say it. I know for sure I meant it yesterday!

(Good thing for spell check, this whiskey is hitting me HARD! I should have had dinner)

I always wonder how dumb I am going to act when I see an old boyfriend or someone I had a crush on in town. It's pretty uncommon, but not that unlikely, since I live in the town where I grew up.

Anyway, I saw an old boyfriend tonight at the grocery store. Truth be told, I have not seen him in 6 years or better, and at least 3 years before that. I remember distinctly where he was working and that I was pregnant with Bubba. Interesting. Life throws iteresting curves at us. Not that I still have a thing for him, it just fits in weird with life right now. Thats all.

No comments: