Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ugh

I feel sick. I hope a good nights rest will make it go away, not that I WANT to go to work, but I really don't want to stay home sick, plus, I have nearly earned another 10 hours of comp time by not calling out sick in the first quarter!

Actually, I just can't stand sitting around the house doing nothing, which is why I am feeling so poorly right now. I shouldn't have done all that laundry, all those dishes, vacuumed and stuff like that today, I should have just sat around.

Oh yeah, and potty training. I told myself I would do it on my next 4-day weekend (about 6 months ago) and finally did it. She's doing pretty good. Only 2 accidents in the past 5 days or so. I guess that's really not bad at all. Although one was a real mess, if you know what I mean. She is doing a great job of telling me when she has to go and we did a sticker chart for her to put a special sticker on. Its very motivating for her.

And that's all I got or else I will start to go into a tirade about other things ... and that just wouldn't be fair because I am only feeling tyrannical because I am getting sick.

No comments: