Saturday, March 07, 2009

For what?


I left home for this??

I am in Issaquah, usually a far cry from home weather-wise. And the same is true today. It's 40+ degrees and sunny at home, while it is in the 30's and snowing here! Seriously. It's usually the other way around. Weird. Glad I am not traveling today, the passes are a mess!

Its nice to be here, its quiet, nothing to do, nowhere to go :) I don't even have to shower or get of my jammies today if I don't want to.

Tomorrow I am going to meet my sister in Seattle for a little excursion. Not sure what we will do exactly. We ARE going to see the Seattle public library - don't ask, its kind of a weird thing I came across the other day - and find some "toys" (no, not that kind) you know, stuff that we can play with that will remind us to lighten up. I need some of that in my life.

No comments: