Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Books

So Thrusher "tags everyone in the world." Hmmm, am I up to the challenge? I am no good at authors, and I hope I get the titles right!

1. One book that changed your life: Created to be his Helpmeet by Debbie Pearl
2. One book that you've read more than once: Goodnight Moon
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Something by J D Robb, but would I want to read it over and over? Maybe
4. One book that made you laugh: I know I laugh a lot when I read, just can't come up with one right now.
5. One book that made you cry: Anything with a sad story brings tears to my eyes.
6. One book you wish had been written: Something about working opposing shifts and having kids. Its a tough place to be right now, I would love to have someone else's insight.
7. One book you wish had never been written: There are some books I have not finished, but I think everyone deserves their own view and of you don't want to read it; don't.
8. One book you're currently reading: Blow Out by Catherine Coulter (happens to be sitting upstairs, that's how I got the author and the title right)
9. One book you've been meaning to read: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - I have actually tried to read it 3 times. I don't think I have made it past chapter 2, maybe 3. Apparently I am not destined to be Highly Effective.
10. One book you'd like to write: Something people don't know about me is that I have always wanted to write a book. Probably fiction, maybe some kind of cop story. Maybe some day I will.

Thrusher added:
11. Some of your all-time top ten authors or books: Dr. Seuss & Sandra Boynton write great kids stuff. I loved the Harry Potter series. For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn (there's a men's version too) is a great book. I enjoy Shel Silverstein, and a lot more. I read what ever I can get my hands on, I just don't remember what it was.

No comments: