Saturday, October 03, 2009

One last night

*sigh* it's my last night shift.

Its been fun, very fun! Tiring, very tiring! I can't wait to do it again next summer. It confirmed that I don't suck as a dispatcher. Yeah, I was suffering a complex of sorts where I was feeling very inadequate. Turns out I'm not too bad.

It had its challenges: sleep, childcare, getting kids to their various activities, old and new personalities I had and hadn't worked with in awhile or ever. But it was all good. Now it's back to being an early riser. 2am, here I come. UGH!

Fortunately, its only a two week stint, getting up at 2, then I am on vacation for a couple weeks (Mexico here we come) then two more months and my schedule changes again. 4am will be my new wake time. That will actually be really nice working 5am to 3pm.

And yeah, Mexico. We're going on a cruise in a couple weeks. I am getting very excited for that! Very! Excited! I borrowed so me very cute, very sexy? Yeah, sexy dresses (I know, me in a sexy dress?!!!) I'm already thinking about spending the days by the pool, maybe getting a massage, a facial, my nails done. Gambling a bit, oh yeah and getting my eat and drink on. Can you imagine someone doing, bring and pampering me for a week? Me either. I. Can't. Wait.

No comments: