Thursday, November 08, 2007

Technically

Well, I wanted to participate in the blog everyday in November-thing, but I ran into a technical problem - my laptop is TU. Heaven forbid I blog downstairs on the OLD computer. No way. Looks like that's what I will have to do for awhile because the drivers appear to be corrupted and the dang thing won't connect to the Internet so, after My Honey has put at least 10 or more hours into it the Presario-people say "send it back." Box it up, gather all your paperwork and send it back to us. Oh wait, they send me a box. Well that's handy. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Our Female Family Gathering was wonderful. The Ocean was beautiful, we had SUNNY days. Not a drop of rain the whole time. My drives to and from were just wonderful. Alone in the car, me and my thoughts, my music, my whatever. It was fantastic.


Halloween was fun. I have pictures, but guess where they are? Yeah. We saved them to the external hard drive, but I am just too lazy to go ... wait, here it is.





Miss I's 2nd birthday is on the 18th. I work that weekend so we are having her party Saturday. I had plans to have lots of people over, but never got invitations sent out so we will just have family over and call it good. (She'll never know right?)

My sister is coming over from Bremerton today and staying with us so we should have a fun, fun weekend.

1 comment:

Wentworth Family Blog said...

love the costumes, how cute. And your beach picture is beautiful.