Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fresh

After this post, I actually ended up with 3 hours to myself so I did all the things I had listed. It was so me.

Today I have another large block of time to myself. I got off work at 9am (yes that's a full work day for me) and finally got my computer shipped off, came home to work on a scrapbook idea I had for our great-grandmas (its a failure) and I have an appointment at 11 for some kind of health check through our insurance company. They pay me $25 to find out what my body fat is. Not a bad deal except I have had to fast all morning. Nothing to eat for the 4 hours before the appointment. No big deal if I hadn't been up since TWO O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. I am so hungry. I think I will treat myself to a nice lunch afterwards.

We did Christmas pictures with the baby cousin for grandma the other day. Here are a couple of my favorites.
Isn't he angelic like that? (Its a farce!)

And her! What a beauty. Be careful though, looks are deceiving!

There are some great ones of the baby too, but I don't have her parents permission to post them here. We had them done at Wal*Mart. They did a pretty good job and when we split the cost of the CD 3 ways so we all have all the pictures, it worked out pretty good.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

LSL said...

Beautiful pictures of your kids! And Leavenworth sounds really fun :)