Monday, February 12, 2007

V-Day

Valentines Day is this week. I have plans too. Not the usual variety, out to romantic dinner then late night, nope that won't work for me, I have to work at 0300 (that's 3AM). So, instead I am taking off work at 1100, picking up my date (AKA My honey) and we will do a romantic lunch instead. Hopefully he will be able to spend a little more than his usual hour lunch out and we can sneak a nooner. We shall see. And as far as "romantic" goes, I don't have very high expectations. My Honey isn't the romantic type. At all. If I want a card I better tell him today or else I won't get one. It's just not his thing. I have learned to live with it. I had to decide 15 years ago if it was a deal breaker. it wasn't. If I want cards for every holiday I get them for myself (never) or I tell My Honey weeks in advance. It works for us.

Speaking of marriage, I just received a telemarketer call for Mrs. Vanbooskee. Its funny all the names I get called; Mrs. Visburk, Mrs. Busket, Mrs. Vinbursket because my last name is more than 5 letters long, therefore it can't be pronounced. Funny. Really funny because it is pronounced exactly as it is spelled.

No comments: