Sunday, February 04, 2007

NEED

There is not enough candy in the house right now. I don't know why I think I need candy, but I do.

I found, and raided, Bubba's stash. This is the candy I set aside for him to be doled out at intervals because, like me, he has absolutely no will power when it comes to sweets. Not only that, he tends to get HYPER when he gets sugared.

So I devoured the rest of a box of jelly belly's, a small kit kat and I think I may bust open the giant size Crunch bar and see how much damage I can do.

Why I ask myself am I doing this? I dunno. Stress? Nope, I discarded that with the supervisor role last week. Anger? Nope, nothing to be angry at, the dishes and laundry both got done while I worked this weekend. Boredom? Maybe. My Honey went to watch the Superbowl and I am home alone with the kids. That could be it. Boredom.

I went back to my old template. I just couldn't stand that gray one more day. It made me crazy. Only now I cant really get this one to do what I want either. Lord help me to learn html or something. Maybe I will. Probably not.

Funny kids:
Punnkin Head was at Grandmas the other day, when I got there to pick her up she was trying earnestly to tell us something. She was babbling, holding her hands out in front of her like she was saying "well now, you see ..." on and on she went. It was so funny.

Bubba was looking for something today and says "where the hell is it?" Hmmmm, oops! Guess I still need to watch my mouth. The kid doesn't miss anything. So we talked again about how hell is an adult word and I didn't want to hear him saying it again. Kids.

No comments: