Saturday, October 09, 2010

Wow!

What a great Portland experience so far!

The hotel is great, the gal at the front desk went above and beyond helping me get some phone numbers for Les Schwab and a cab to fetch me. Les Schwab is awesome, coming out in the rain to change my battery, better than that, I got to my car AFTER them and he had already started working on it! And then I had some great service at Peet's coffee and, well, its just been a great day.

Thankfully, it WAS the battery, so now I am up and running again :)

Now, if someone would just take the rain away. Actually, it isn't that bad. I'm not quite sure how to deal with wet pant legs tho ... lesson; don't sit with my legs crossed under me! I end up with a wet bum!

3 comments:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Did you get to do the walking photography thing?

Rainey said...

Sunday. The walking photo thing is Sunday. Hopefully I make it :)

Michelle Littler said...

Must be going around...the dead battery thing. Had to get mine replaced a couple weeks ago. Got stranded at the school, while trying to pick Madison up. I don't like surprise things like that. Glad that you got it all taken care of.