Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lost in thought

I am still thinking about my trip south. There was so much that happened.
Two nights in Portland (at a hotel by myself -- heaven), a couple birthday parties, a swim with my nieces, a nice drive down the coast, BEAUTIFUL weather, great eats. A relaxing time with my sister in law, her hubby, and my mother and father in law, that spectacular kayak trip, and some interesting themes that kept popping up.

Do you ever see a bunch of movies that are all related somehow, same actor, same kind of story, same city? Or read several books in a row that had similar characters, or issues, or names? Serendipity. That's how that whole trip was. This theme of, well, I don't know what to call it, but remind me to tell you how it relates to wind machines and the environment. I know. But it works!

No comments: