Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Learning




I went to a photography workshop last night. The things I need to learn and practice. I now know how my pictures could have turned out better using the M, Av and Tv modes on my camera to adjust shutter speed and aperture. Very cool. The workshop is actually 2 Monday nights, we have a project to complete for next week (aka homework). I am actually excited to do it. I just need some time and a still life to photograph.

I must say, My Honey sure did pick a good one when he bought our camera. Its a Cannon Power Shot s3 IS. Its very easy to use, but has all kinds of great features too.
(The first picture is a little tiny flower growing on the trail to the bridge at Deception Pass, the second one is some kind of flowers near the pond at Greenbank Farms)

No comments: