Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tagged?

Thanks Thrusher for the tag, I had just about given up on you - not really!

5 things in my closet:
Maternity clothes - yes I know its been 8 months but I am slower these days
Cool purple flip flops
New running shoes
1 Hot outfit from Maurices (where I never shop because I am too old)
Sweaters - I was slow in the spring too

5 things in my fridge
Margarita mix
Formula
Dill pickles
Yougurt in a variety of flavors that don't have chunks
Sun tea

5 things in my car - which one??
Kid Car - the explorer
Car seats, crumbs (which are starting to smell), toys, blanket for the park and stroller.
Cool car - the jeep
Def Leppard CD, hat. What else would you need in the jeep??

5 things in my purse
Cool Razr cell phone that I dont know how to use except make calls and receive calls
4-color pen from work
3 sets of keys
iPAQ - this I know how to use
"Moonlit Path" lotion by Bath and Body works

Wow! That was a lot of work. Thanks for the brain exercise.

1 comment:

LSL said...

This was fun! Thanks :)