Friday, July 14, 2006

Camping 2

So the camping trip with my mom turned out to be a bust. What's fun about camping when its 100 degrees out during the day and the mosquitos come out durnig the night? So Bubba didn't end up getting to camp. No biggie, there is always next year.

He is the smartest 4-year old you ever will meet tho. This is a recent conversation with him:
"Bubba will you get me a coke out of the fridge in the garage please?"
"No."
*right, thats okay because I am too lazy to get it myself, why should I expect him to get it if I don't want to? I think to myself.*
A few minutes later My Honey comes upstairs:
"Dad will you get your wife a coke out of the refrigerator in the garage?"
The thing that is amazing and funny about this exchange is that my son calls me "your wife" to his dad. What 4 year old calls his mom "your wife" to his dad? The same one that calls his grandparents "your mom" or "your dad" when he is referring to them in casual conversation. Quite the brain that one. Never at a loss for entertainment in my house.

No comments: