Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot

So I mentioned this HOT outfit a few days ago. I happened to wear it to work yesterday ~ at least 75% of the people I was working with complimented me on it. The thing is, I have worn said outfit at least 8 times before and never has anyone said boo about it. So I post that it's my hottest outfit and BAM! People notice it (no, they aren't reading my blog - trust me). So I have to wonder, is it really a HOT outfit or was I just thinking it was HOT and so I exuded hotness? I will never know. But it was really interesting.

In Kid News:

Punkin Head - *sigh* she is exhausting me. Literally. She has been waking (again) at 4am. Now don't get me wrong when I say this, but, "what was I thinking having a second kid?" I love them both dearly and I know that some day life won't be this exhausting but right now it sure has me down (again). So I keep on keeping on "this too shall pass." Vacation without the kids in Las Vegas is just a mere 9 1/2 weeks away (no pun intended - but thats actually pretty funny...) The kids will have a blast with Grandma and Grandpa and we will do Las Vegas.

Aside from the sleep issues she is a great baby. Rarely fussy, (when she wakes at 4am she goes right back to sleep after a bottle) smiles a lot, hasn't quite learned how to laugh out loud yet but you can tell when she thinks something is really funny. Luckily she hasn't learned to crawl either!! She is easy to entertain, her favorite toy lately is the car keys. And when she goes to sleep she goes right down. So in the grand scheme of things, she is a good kid.

Bubba, he is a good kid too. He was singing a song recently that went something like this "I was the only kid until you came along and now there are two." Aww, isn't that sweet, seems to me there was some kind of malicious verse too, but I can't remember it. I think he' s struggling with not being the "only" one these past two weeks. I have him enrolled in "Creature Camp" next week which will be nice. We can both use the break.

No comments: