Thursday, February 11, 2010

More

Part of my weekend plan includes taking Bubba to see this exhibit. I explained to him its real bodies and he is totally excited. This is the kind of thing his little brain LOVES! I was checking with one of my co-workers that has been and he said that the infant section was a "little disturbing" to him and changed his opinion on abortion, so I might want to preview that and the female reproductive section too. Who wants to talk about vagina's and labia's for 3 hours on the drive home with an 8 year old boy?

Part of my weekend plan included taking Miss I, but she has as fever and she is starting a chest-y cough today. My Honey offered to keep her home if she's still feverish tomorrow. She heard us talking about that and cried. "I want to go to Grandmas." Poor thing. I know she does, it just may not be the best choice. We'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow holds.

No comments: