Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun

This weekend is full of stuff and I am so excited!

We are going to a concert tomorrow up at Mission Ridge and to a hockey game on Sunday. So far no plans for tonight, probably just a nice quiet night in (not to mention that I have been up since 2am so I will probably crash around 8.) And no plans yet for Saturday-day, we're leaving for the Ridge around 4, or Sunday-day since the game isn't until 5, but I am looking so forward to both things. The concert is just a me and My Honey (oh, and the other 100 people at the Lodge, but who's counting) and the game is a family deal so we get to spend some time together and some time with the kids.

This afternoon my girl DW is taking the kids' pictures. I wanted to do something around Christmas, but, well, the holidays got away from us.

DW is quite talented in the taking-pictures-of-people arena, I know she's nervous because she thinks I have talent too, but not for people, she's the people-person! Give me plants and stuff like that and I do alright. Fortunately, its nice outside today, so we might be able to get some outdoor shots that are good! I want to be able to take some to my Dad's house in a couple weeks so they can have nice updated pictures of the kids. And I would like some too!

It should be a fun weekend, if not exhausting!

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

Have fun! I still wish we were coming over, but we've got a fun and full weekend planned,too.