Saturday, June 16, 2007

School's out

School's out for summer!!! Bubba gets to go on a trip with Grandma to Portland for a week or two. Grandma is heading down to help my SIL before the new baby comes. So it will just be me and Punkin Head for several days or maybe even a couple weeks starting Thursday!

My dad and his wife are coming to visit after the 4th for a few days which will be fun! They are going to leave my 15 year old sister and I will return her when I go on vacation around the 12th. Hopefully the weather will be nicer and we can visit fun places like the water park, maybe even take out the boat (novel idea, it hasn't been out in two years). It should be a great couple weeks between now and the 4th. New baby on the way (a niece), oldest kid out of town for a few days, then grandparents coming into town. Then it will be time for vacation and our 15th anniversary and maybe "Cousin Camp".

My sister is coordinating a Cousin Camp in July where we are trying to get the 4 cousins (on my side of the family) together for some overnight fun in Bremerton complete with a cook out, s'mores, tie-dye t-shirts, field trips to the zoo and water parks arts and crafts. Don't you want to be 2-6 years old again? So by the end of July we should be tuckered out! Ready to coast through August and then back to school.

Jeez, will the summer really go that fast? I hope not, I want to enjoy some of it!

1 comment:

thewayseeker said...

Amen to a summer that doesn't fly by.