Monday, August 24, 2020

Garden II in two minutes

 I can grow stuff. This is a late planted garden because I realized I would have the time this summer. Cabbage, green and red onion, beets, lettuce, carrots, sage, parsley, basil, cosmos, and other stuff I cant think of right now. All in all doing well. But I planted things I don't know how to eat, and then I went to a swing shift so I don'

t cook and all these gorgeous herbs are going to waste (times up) so I decided to dry them and now I have dried thyme, basil, thai basil, rosemary, sage, dill, and a few others that I need to learn how to cook with.

It is beautiful to look at tho

cucumbers, jalapeno, tomatoes, peppers, pumpkin and potatoes not mentioned/pictured

also blackberry bushes producing pounds and pounds of blackberries this year!

No comments: