Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Finally

Since it IS the first day of summer I sat by the pool all day.... Yes, the water was warm enough to hop in and clean the pool this morning, let the 6 year olds swim for a couple hours and then to enjoy it for myself too.  THIS is how my summer should be spent. Hopefully this isn't my only day off that is nice.


Also; the lovely Susannah Conway is giving away one of her fantastic books. Comment what you're proud about on her blog and enter to win! Here's mine:

This week, I am proud of my son sticking with Swim Camp. He's not the best, but he's sticking it out -- if even only for me.


I'm proud of my daughter making it through her first sleep over (at home) with no tears. I worried that the two big personalities might clash sometime during the night.

I'm proud of my husband for tackling our honey-do list a little at a time each night after work.

And I'm proud of me that I haven't taken on too much for the rest of this month. THAT, my friends is an accomplishment! I'm finally seeing some of the rewards of that year spent working on balance.

No comments: