Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ho hum

I have a lot to say, but nothing to say. I just can't find the words. Ya know? For some reason I can't get what's inside out.

I have a funny cowboy story about Bubba, a cute story about Grandma shopping with Miss I, you know, the usual, but I also have some personal crap going on that I just don't want to talk about here and I guess that's the problem, choosing what to edit takes a lot of work.

So, until my work issues are resolved and life is easy again, I guess... Well, I will take it one day at a time. Maybe I will get around to telling the kid stories, they are definitely worth the work, but I just ain't in the mood.

Just wanted to check in, I am still around, just not writing much these days.

2 comments:

LSL said...

I know how you feel, I think. I'm experiencing some of this, too. Whenever you feel like writing about your cute pumpkins, we'll love listening!

The Loidhamer Family said...

I've been wondering about you. I had noticed you hadn't posted in a while. I'm done with work soon, so much less stressed. Give me a call if you want to talk.