Monday, August 18, 2008

Priorities

I can't decide:
Clean laundry or the air conditioner?

Why do I have to make such choices? Because the downstairs A/C is hooked to the same fuse as the washer/dryer (one or both I have not figured out) so one has to go. I am choosing A/C today. When the highs are 110 and the lows are 80, its just too damned hot NOT to have every bit of A/C available. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this weather, I just wish I didn't have to make such silly choices.







I want to enter some photos in the county fair this week! Well, I have plans to, I still need to get them prepared and all that... just two days left is all, I better get on it.

2 comments:

Wentworth Family Blog said...

Love your photos, the are BEAUTIFUL! Great choices.

The Loidhamer Family said...

You should do it! They are beautiful. Don't procrastinate one minute more. Have you taken any new ones this year? Those look familiar.