Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rambling (again)

We had a busy weekend and then into a busy work week. I have not figured out when to blog on this 3am schedule.

Friday we went out to Smallwoods Harvest with the kids cousin. We had originally planned on going in the morning, but it was raining so we went in the afternoon which turned out to be a little nicer. It was fun, the kids played all over. Swings, train, pumpkin patch, stick maze, petting zoo, everything.

On Saturday My Honey and I went with another couple on a wine tour.
It was pretty fun, but the bus was very uncomfortable. We visited 3 wineries and a production facility where they grow, smash and bottle for other wineries. My favorite place was the Chateau Saint Laurent. It had a beautiful facility, but my favorite wine was from Chateau Faire Le Pont. It just didn't have the bite of other wines. Mmmmm. I might get on their wine club mailing list. Then again, I could just drive the 4 miles across town to buy a bottle or 3 when I am out.

Sunday I got called into work for a few hours but it was alright. I worked with a ton of folks I don't normally see so it was good. And then back to work on Monday. With a trainee. The Trainee is doing alright. Sure is a lot of extra work.

(check back for more pix, blogger isn't loading right now)

2 comments:

LSL said...

Goodness, every single one of those kiddie pies looks exactly like you when you were in high school, especially little miss bob haircut. Cute!

Rainey said...

Miss Bob is the neice. Cute huh. My sister and I often comment how my kids look like her and hers like me.